- Merge raw data files from different DNA testing companies, identifying discrepant SNPs in the process
- Compute centiMorgans (cMs) of shared DNA between individuals using the HapMap Phase II genetic map
- Plot shared DNA between individuals
- Determine genes shared between individuals (i.e., genes transcribed from shared DNA segments)
- Find discordant SNPs between child and parent(s)
- Remap SNPs between assemblies / builds (e.g., convert SNPs from Build 36 to Build 37, etc.)
lineage.app was developed by Andrew Riha and is administered by Scedastic Software, LLC, a company Andrew founded in 2019. Andrew has a B.S. and M.S. in Computer Engineering from Iowa State University and a Graduate Certificate in Bioinformatics from Harvard Extension School. Andrew enjoys running, traveling, and backpacking.